Cookies are small files which are generated on the computer, smartphone, tablet or any other user´s device when accessing a webpage, which allows the owner of webpage to store or recover certain information about browsing.
Below we offer information about the types of cookies and their purpose:
According to which is the entity managing the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and where the data obtained is treated, we can distinguish:
• Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from infokode.com.
• Third party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain which is not managed by Infokode, but by another entity which treats the data obtained through the cookies. As these are third parties which proceed with implementing the cookies, blocking and uninstalling the cookies is regulated by the third party’s specific conditions and mechanisms.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a webpage. These cookies are stored on the PC/device until the user’s browsing session finalises.
• Persistent cookie: These are a type of cookies in which data continue to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a definite period by the entity responsible for the cookie, and this can last from some minutes to several years.
• Technical cookies: These are the cookies which allow the user to browse the website or the platform and to use the different options or services existing such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements while browsing or storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sounds or sharing content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Youtube. These can be session and persistent cookies.
• Personalised cookies: cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and also perform measurements and statistical analyses on our users’ use of our website. In order to do so, the browsing on our website is analyzed with the goal of improving it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment through the configuration of options on your internet browser. In the case that you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser it is possible that you cannot access some services and that your experience on our website can become less satisfactory.
On the following links you have all the information available to configure or deactivate your cookies on your browser:
Infokode is not the owner nor the sponsor of the aforementioned links, so it is not responsible in any way for their contents or their update.
Duration: Expires after 2 years
Purpose: First-party cookie which determines whether or not to display the cookie usage message on the website.
Duration: Expires after 2 years
Purpose: Cookie to compile information about how visitors use infokode.com. We use the information to create reports and help us to improve the site. Cookies compile about the number of visitors to the site, where the visitors come from before visiting the site and the pages that they have visited.
Duration: Expires after 10 minutes